Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Irresistible Forces Review

Title: Irresistible Forces
Author: Brenda Jackson

I don't normally read Romance novels with a baby/pregnancy theme, but the digital version of this novel was free and the idea of going to a island resort for a week to have hot sex seemed like a pretty nice idea to me. So, I decided to download "Irresistible Forces". I wasn't aware that this book was part of a series but I don't think that makes too much of a difference in terms of the actual plot for this book.

I enjoyed reading this book but at the same time it was just kind of average to me. Maybe it would've been better if I was more invested in the series as a whole or more interested in baby themed romances.

The sex scenes were not bad at all. On the contrary. They were great and there were plenty of them. I also really enjoyed the premise of a week of lust and passion at a beautiful and sunny resort. Now, that's my kind of a vacation! If you enjoy baby themed romances or the author's previous work, then you will probably enjoy this book.

Rating: 3 out of 5 Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment