Sunday, January 18, 2015

Taken By The Haunted HDMI Cable Review


Title: Taken By The Haunted HDMI Cable
Author: Shinn Lee

Oh. My. God. Where do I even start with this one?

Taken By The Haunted HDMI Cable is a short erotica ebook about a young woman who moves into a haunted house. She doesn’t believe in ghosts though. Well, that is until the HDMI cable becomes haunted and takes her!

Why a ghost would want to haunt a HDMI cable is beyond me but that’s what happened.

Sarah is a lucky lady. Her aunt and uncle sold her this beautiful house at such a great price, and all because it is haunted. Sarah does not believe in ghosts though and think her aunt and uncle are being a little silly. I think her aunt and uncle are assholes for not warning her that a HDMI cable was going to seduce her and crawl up her vagina. Because let me tell you, this ghost just wants lots of sex. At no time in the story did it try to harm Sarah or anyone else. It is just a horny ghost.

Anyway, Sarah moves into the house. Her friends help her move in but they quickly leave because they’ve seen one too many horror movies to know not to stay in a haunted house after dark. Also, we need them to go away so that we can get to the HDMI ghost sex. I mean, the ghost can’t have sex with everyone. There’s only so much HDMI cable to go around.

So, Sarah plugs in the tv and falls asleep while watching it only to wake up to find that the HDMI cable has been unplugged. Not only has it been unplugged but it is taking advantage of her!

The sex scene was not badly written but the whole concept is just so funny that I couldn’t stop laughing while reading the book. This is one of the reasons why I love erotica. Some of it is just so funny that it makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood. It might not be sexy but it’s funny.

Taken By The Haunted HDMI Cable is the type of erotica that you buy when you want a good laugh. For that, it gets a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment